9.1.13

Dreamtastic Nails!


Hey lacqueristas, I decided to do a really sweet manicure today. I started out with a base color of Blue Heaven by Color Club, a baby blue holographic. Using China Glaze's Hanging In The Balance & Bundle Monster Plate 312 I stamped on the fluffy clouds design.

The theme seems so Heaven-ly today, with Color Club's Blue Heaven, the color itself & the stamping design. I like it, not my usual style but very nice nevertheless. It's been 3 weeks since I last did my nails & boy does it feel good! <3

Anyway I hope you liked it as much as I did, thanks guys :D   






7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I've never thought to stamp over holo with any color but black for some reason...good call on the blue! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this; it's beautiful. What did you use for a top coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I just got this plate the other day I should try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brittany! You should :) Take a picture & post it up <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I love it! The China Glaze looks fuzzy like flocking powder, I wonder if that's because it's stamped over a holo? Great effect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...