4.8.13

Holiday LUSH Haul.


Hi lovelies, I've just gotten back from a trip to Europe, & I've shopped non stop for 2 weeks. I'm going to start off with my mega large LUSH haul that I got from Regent Street in London. I'm a huge LUSH fan & I went a little crazy admittedly. 


It was my second trip to LUSH Regent Street, and I was served by this incredibly tall & gorgeous Amazonian lady that very patiently introduced different products that she felt were suited to me. She was incredibly detailed & was pulling products from the shelves at incredible speeds. I made my choices & put them in my already heavy basket. At this point I was a little nervous as I didn't bring too much cash with me & I was worried that I'd overshot my already strained budget. As she tallied the total, I took out Flying Fox, incredibly embarrassed & apologizing profusely. I went upstairs & when I went back down to pay, I took a glance inside my bag & I saw this bottle inside. I was so shocked & so incredibly touched, & she refused to even listen to me thanking her.


Turkish Delight is a shower smoothie infused with moisturizing cocoa butter, almond oils & rose. It works like a combination of body butter & soap, rubbed into the skin, then washed off. 

I love the heavy rose scent, it feels so delicate & girly, the scent is strong but not overbearing.


Fresh Farmacy is a facial cleanser with a delightful mix of lavender, rose, tea tree oil & calamine. If these ingredients seem familiar, they're commonly used for sensitive skin issues, lavender is used to moisturize, tea tree to clear up any blemishes & calamine to sooth.

This is my first time purchasing a bar soap for face cleansing. I really hope it works as my skin gets inflamed very easily.


My hair is dry. And when I say its dry, they're like bales of straw in the field, I've bleached it more than I would ever admit. Blousey is a shampoo supposed to be richly moisturizing & specially for damaged, bleached & fragile hair. Cocoa butter, cupuacu butter & bananas to moisturize & cloves, star anise & pimento berry for a healthy scalp. The smell is strong, reminding me of berries in summertime with a faint whiff of bananas.

Sure, it looks a little goopy but it's organic & fresh, I really can't wait to use it & finally try & do some restoration on my hair.


H'Suan Wen Hua is a hair mask made up of bay, watercress, balsamic vinegar, rosemary oil for shine & fresh eggs with soya lecithin to infuse the hair with protein. A swirl of lanolin helps to moisturize along with bananas & avocados. 

I've heard crazy things about this product, people have been raving up & down so this is one of those things I feel I need a lifetime supply for. 


A daily conditioner, Retread is supposed to be the most nourishing in the LUSH range. With a seaweed & lanolin base with added soya for protein, olive, jojoba & avocado oils for further moisturizing, Retread is more than enough for daily use.


My absolute first bath bomb even though I don't have a bathtub, Twilight will be sitting in my cupboard perfuming my clothes with it's heavy scent of lavender.


R&B stands for revive and balance, & is a leave in hair moisturizer for curly or dry hair types. With a heavy tropical flowery scent, this is one of my favorite products I have used. Rubbed onto damp hair for maximised results, it leaves my hair feeling so soft, silky & heavy, no longer the dry & damaged hair it once was. An amazing thing is that one drop of this product goes a long way, a small tub can be used for ages.

With ingredients such as avocado butter, cupuacu butter & candelilla wax, R&B moisturizes the toughest of hairs.


A shampoo bar which I bought to try out, Ultimate Shine is for a mild cleansing. There is a very soft scent which I can't put my finger on, but I dearly want to try out a bar of shampoo on my hair!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Lush is such an addiction; my wallet cries every time I go there ahah!
    In fact I’m about to post my huge haul. Lush is the best around Christmas. (:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...