23.3.13

Glitter Swirls


Hi guys! I haven't done stamping in a long time & I thought I'd do some today, but with a little twist. I tried using glitter to create a more subtle effect. 

Using China Glaze's Glitter All The Way stamped over Flying Dragon from my previous post with Konad's m63, I thought the combination of matte & glitter was very pretty <3 I know it's not very obvious, but I think that's what I like about it. It's not a design that other people would enjoy but just you. I understand it won't be for everyone, but it was a fun experiment nevertheless.





4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails, great blog !
    Let's follow eachother !
    Hugs !
    Gaby from http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're adorable! I'd love to follow you <3 xx Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool experiment!! I find it really fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...