18.3.13

Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht


Today I have my oldest & my favorite indie polish, Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht. I bought it when the indies craze just arrived & I remember being so excited because this was my first glitter jelly. 

Yes I know I did a white manicure before this, but I can't seem to get over soft, flowy spring colors & this is no exception. Set in a white base with multicolored sprinkles of hexagonal glitter & blue bar glitter, the combination may seem simple & understated, but the result is a big splash of colors, it's name is fitting, as it reminds me of multitude of bikinis, just partying away on a big white yacht. 

I'm wearing it at 3 coats, although I think 2 coats would be fine. Dainty, with a hint of fun, & definitely not girly, I think this is honestly one of the best indie polishes I have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...