15.11.12

Gothic Nails


Hi guys, as you may know, I lost all my pictures recently. After much consideration, I realize I had to delete all my posts & that felt horrible. I thought about it for awhile, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right choice but I decided to continue blogging, at least for the time being. I decided to do gothic nails to "grieve" for the loss of my photos. I'm still really sad about the loss but I'm trying to remain upbeat. 

I used a basic matte black nail polish from Kazakhstan & used BM-323 stamping plate. Simple, gloomy & girly at the same time. 

Okay hope you guys keep reading <3 I'll keep posting more regularly to make up for my lost posts. I'm keeping a couple of my recent personal posts because I think they're still okay :)




14 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to stick with it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Love these. Hope to keep hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I always look forward to your comments on my posts xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! As lame as it sounds, I see it as a fresh start. The NEW Abby is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Ariane! That's really sweet.

      Delete
  4. Keep going Abby! At least you have heaps of people reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your pics :( Please keep up the blog, it's one of my favorites! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awwww it's the first time anyone has said that to me :') It feels awesome! Thank you so much :D <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...